***** Programmer *****
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
***** Programmer *****

Học lập trình từ căn bản

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Tuyên mộ thành viên
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:28 am by quangvuspkt

» Bai tap Java can ban (Phan III )
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 am by tsuyngam

» Bai tap Java can ban (Phan I )
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 am by tsuyngam

» Một số bài tập C# căn bản
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 pm by nguyenhoduykhang

» Xem thông tin máy tính bằng c#
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:19 am by namcongtu288

» My First Browser Tree Program in VB.NET
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm by kimthaohg85

» Giúp em bài C++ này với
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 pm by kubin

» GIUP DO XAY DUNG BO GO TIENG VIET CODE C#
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 pm by phonui82

» CHÀO TẤT CẢ CÁC THÀNH VIÊN TRONG DIỄN ĐÀN
Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 am by phonui82

Đăng Nhập

Quên mật khẩu

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Control in C#- Basic - Phần I _ LinkLabel

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Tesulakata

Tesulakata
Thành viên
Thành viên

Hướng dẫn dùng Web căn băn trong C#

bounce bounce

https://programmer.4umer.com

Tesulakata

Tesulakata
Thành viên
Thành viên

WebBrowser Object
Adds browsing capabilities to your applications. For the Microsoft .NET Framework version of this control, see WebBrowser Control (Windows Forms).

Members Table

The following table lists the members exposed by the WebBrowser object.

Events
Show:
Events
Methods
Properties Event Description
BeforeNavigate Fires before navigation occurs in the given object (on either a window or frameset element).
BeforeNavigate2 Fires before navigation occurs in the given object (on either a window element or a frameset element).
ClientToHostWindow Fires to request that the client window size is converted to the host window size.
CommandStateChange Fires when the enabled state of a command changes.
DocumentComplete Fires when a document is completely loaded and initialized.
DownloadBegin Fires when a navigation operation begins.
DownloadComplete Fires when a navigation operation finishes, is halted, or fails.
FileDownload Fires to indicate that a file download is about to occur. If a file download dialog box can be displayed, this event fires prior to the appearance of the dialog box.
NavigateComplete Fires after a navigation to a link is completed on either a window element or a frameSet element.
NavigateComplete2 Fires after a navigation to a link is completed on a window element or a frameSet element.
NavigateError Fires when an error occurs during navigation.
NewProcess Creates a new process to handle the navigation.
NewWindow Fires when a new window is to be created.
NewWindow2 Fires when a new window is to be created.
NewWindow3 Raised when a new window is to be created. Extends NewWindow2 with additional information about the new window.
PrintTemplateInstantiation Fires when a print template is instantiated.
PrintTemplateTeardown Fires when a print template is destroyed.
PrivacyImpactedStateChange Fired when an event occurs that impacts privacy, or when a user navigates away from a URL that has impacted privacy.
ProgressChange Fires when the progress of a download operation is updated on the object.
RedirectXDomainBlocked Fired when a cross-domain redirect request is blocked.
SetPhishingFilterStatus Fires to indicate the progress and status of Microsoft Phishing Filter analysis of the current webpage.
SetSecureLockIcon Fires when there is a change in encryption level.
StatusTextChange Fires when the status bar text of the object has changed.
ThirdPartyUrlBlocked Fired when a third-party URL is blocked.
TitleChange Fires when the title of a document in the object becomes available or changes.
UpdatePageStatus Not implemented.
WindowClosing Fires when the window of the object is about to be closed by script.
WindowSetHeight Fires when the object changes its height.
WindowSetLeft Fires when the object changes its left position.
WindowSetResizable Fires to indicate whether the host window should allow resizing of the object.
WindowSetTop Fires when the object changes its top position.
WindowSetWidth Fires when the object changes its width.
WindowStateChanged Fires when the visibility state of a content window, such as the browser window or a tab, changes.
Method Description
ExecWB Executes a command and returns the status of the command execution using the IOleCommandTarget interface.
GetProperty Gets the value associated with a user-defined property name.
GoBack Navigates backward one item in the history list.
GoForward Navigates forward one item in the history list.
GoHome Navigates to the current home or start page.
GoSearch Navigates to the current search page.
Navigate Navigates to a resource identified by a URL or to a file identified by a full path.
Navigate2 Navigates the browser to a location that might not be expressed as a URL, such as a pointer to an item identifier list (PIDL) for an entity in the Windows Shell namespace.
PutProperty Associates a user-defined name/value pair with the object.
Refresh Reloads the file that is currently displayed in the object.
Refresh2 Reloads the file that is currently displayed with the specified refresh level.
Stop Cancels a pending navigation or download, and stops dynamic page elements, such as background sounds and animations.
Property Description
Application Gets the automation object for the application that is hosting the WebBrowser Control.
Busy Gets a value that indicates whether the object is engaged in a navigation or downloading operation.
Container Gets an object reference to a container.
Document Gets the automation object of the active document, if any.
Height Sets or gets the height of the object.
Left Sets or gets the coordinate of the left edge of the object.
LocationName Retrieves the path or title of the resource that is currently displayed.
LocationURL Gets the URL of the resource that is currently displayed.
Offline Sets or gets a value that indicates whether the object is operating in offline mode.
Parent Gets the parent of the object.
ReadyState Gets the ready state of the object.
RegisterAsBrowser Sets or gets a value that indicates whether the object is registered as a top-level browser window.
RegisterAsDropTarget Sets or gets a value that indicates whether the object is registered as a drop target for navigation.
Silent Sets or gets a value that indicates whether the object can display dialog boxes.
Top Sets or gets the coordinate of the top edge of the object.
TopLevelContainer Gets a value that indicates whether the object is a top-level container.
Type Gets the user type name of the contained document object.
Visible Sets or gets a value that indicates whether the object is visible or hidden.
Width Sets or gets the width of the object.

Remarks

Applications that host this Microsoft ActiveX control can browse sites on the World Wide Web, as well as directories on the local computer and on network servers.

https://programmer.4umer.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết